Keeneland Hospitality announced a number of new offerings in its stable of unique experiences available to the public through its Keeneland Crafted brand along with expanded enhancements for corporate and private events designed to meet the goals of clients.
Keeneland Hospitality, under its Keeneland Crafted banner, will offer both new and returning ticketed events for the public May through August. These curated events include:
A Taste of Keeneland Tour (May-July). Guests will embark on a behind-the-scenes racing tour with a signature race-day cocktail and participate in a mock betting challenge. Tickets are $65 each.
- The Exhibit Dinner (May 24 and July 19). A six-course specialty dining experience held at Keeneland Library, which is presenting an exhibit about African American horsemen and – women titled Heart of the Turf: Racing’s Black Pioneers. Tickets are $200 each.
- The Chef’s Secret Dinner Series (May 18, June 21, July 27, Aug. 23). Locally sourced cuisine, craft cocktails and live music in surprise unexpected locations throughout the Keeneland grounds. Tickets are $150 each.
- Breakfast at the Track (June 17). Tickets are $25 for adults and $15 for children. Kids 3 and under get in free.
Tickets for these summer events go on sale beginning at 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, April 19. For more details, visit Keeneland.com/crafted.
Keeneland Hospitality will also offer corporate and private events. Included among the event enhancements available:
- Master Class culinary experiences offering unique dining settings led by Chef Marc Therrien
- Team-building elements for corporate retreats and conferences. Activities are led by professional consultants designed to foster workplace connections
- “And They’re Off.” Simulated handicapping activities – Bet-to-Win Challenge and Handicapper’s Hustle.
- Bourbon tastings and pairings
- Keeneland Scavenger Hunt. Scavenger Hunts are customized for each group to hit the hots spots that relate to corporate missions, history and interests
- Keeneland Tours – behind-the-scenes tours of Keeneland grounds or Bluegrass horse farms in conjunction with Horse Country Tours
- “Call to the Post”
- The Keeneland Shop
For more information on corporate events, click here.
The post Keeneland Expands Public, Corporate Hospitality appeared first on TDN | Thoroughbred Daily News | Horse Racing News, Results and Video | Thoroughbred Breeding and Auctions.