The Horseracing Integrity & Welfare Unit (HIWU)’s website has a number of educational materials to assist with the relaunch of the Horseracing Integrity and Safety (HISA) Authority’s Anti-Doping and Medication Control (ADMC) Program, which is slated for May 22.
Among the downloads available are:
- Out-of-Competition Testing
- Dietary Supplements
- Differences in testing processes for routine timed workouts versus workouts to be released from the Vets’ List
- Processes for retiring/unretiring a Covered Horse from the testing pool
- Withdrawal Guidance Advisory from the Racing Medication & Testing Consortium
- Prohibited Substance Lists for Banned Substances
- Prohibited Substance Lists for Controlled Medications
Additional resources are available on the HIWU website under Education & Resources in PDF format for download.
The post HIWU Resources for Relaunch of ADMC Program appeared first on TDN | Thoroughbred Daily News | Horse Racing News, Results and Video | Thoroughbred Breeding and Auctions.