Hip 289, a filly by Tapit out of GI Spinster winner and millionaire Mushka (Empire Maker), secured a $675,000 final bid from Skara Glen Stables at the Keeneland November sale today. Mike Levy signed the ticket on the grey. Offered by Hill ‘n’ Dale Sales Agency, the May 26 foal is from the family of four-time Grade I winner Lakeway (Seatte Slew).
- No Surgery For Walsh November 19, 2017
- Big Week Ahead At New Look November Sale November 19, 2017
- Arqana Autumn Begins Monday November 19, 2017
- Hefty Fine For Winters November 19, 2017
- TDN Q&A With Kevin Blake November 19, 2017
- ‘Knight’ Scoops Mile Championship in the Final Jump November 19, 2017
- Halo Is Angelic For Savabeel November 18, 2017