10th-KEE, $54,625, Msw, 10-7, 2yo, 6f, 1:11.27, ft.
CURLIN’S HONOR (c, 2, Curlin–Franscat, by Stormin Fever)overcame a less-than-ideal trip to run to advanced billing as the 4-5 chalk. A $475,000 Fasig-Tipton July yearling, the chestnut brought a sale-topping $1.5 million after turning in an extremely athletic-looking :10 flat breeze at the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale in Timonium. Away well but then out run a bit while hung wide, the 4-5 shot made an impressive move around the bend inside of Fascilitator (The Factor) to reach contention. That foe briefly seemed to be going best, but Curlin’s Honor fought on resolutely to prevail by a neck. The winner, a half-brother to Swinger’s Party (Medaglia d’Oro), SW, $167,065; Powhatan County (Fusaichi Pegasus), GSP, $223,845; and to Hubba Shake (Street Sense), SW, hails from the extended female family of Ogygian. His dam has missed in each of her last three years. Lifetime Record: 1-1-0-0, $30,420. Click for the Equibase.com chart or VIDEO, sponsored by Fasig-Tipton.
O-John C Oxley Breeze Easy LLC; B-Miller Racing LLC (FL); T-Mark E Casse.
- 2018 Aintree Grand National Festival Preview March 23, 2018
- Horse Racing Daily Accumulator Offers, Enhanced Odds and Specials March 21, 2018
- Cheltenham Festival Day 4 Race Previews & Tips (Friday) March 15, 2018
- Cheltenham Gold Cup Betting Tips, Odds and Day 4 Schedule – Sam Twiston-Davies and Luke Harvey March 15, 2018
- Cheltenham Festival Day 3 Race Previews & Tips (Thursday) March 14, 2018
- Cheltenham Festival Day 3 Betting Tips, Odds and Schedule – Sam Twiston-Davies and Luke Harvey March 14, 2018
- Cheltenham Festival Day 2 Race Previews & Tips (Wednesday) March 13, 2018
- Cheltenham Festival Day 2 Betting Tips, Odds and Schedule – Sam Twiston-Davies and Luke Harvey March 13, 2018
- Sam Twiston-Davies – A Profile Of RaceBets’ New Brand Ambassador March 12, 2018
- Cheltenham Quiz: Sam Twiston-Davies v Luke Harvey March 11, 2018