Hip 114, Oscar Party (Dixie Union–Dream Lady, by Old Trieste) realized a final bid of $1.9 million from agent Reynolds Bell acting on behalf of Alpha Delta Stables at Tuesday’s session of the Keeneland November sale. The seven-year-old mare is in foal to Tapit. A stakes winner and graded placed, the half sister to Grade I winner Room Service (More Than Ready) and graded scorer Major Gain (More Than Ready) was consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, Agent LIII.
- Aga Khan Stallions On Show November 17, 2017
- Moyglare Looking To Tomorrow November 17, 2017
- Observations: Nov. 18, 2017 November 17, 2017
- ‘Bonita’ to Make Amends in Mile Championship November 17, 2017
- Airlie Beach Tops Tatts Ire Session November 17, 2017
- El Deal Retired November 17, 2017
- Notable US-Breds in Japan: Nov. 18 & 19, 2017 November 16, 2017