GI Test heroine Paola Queen (Flatter–Kadira, by Kafwain) drew a final bid of $1.7 million during the second session of Keeneland’s November sale. Consigned by Elite sales, Hip 297 was purchased by Don Alberto. Out of mutiple stakes winner a graded placed Kadira, the 4-yeard-old broodmare prospect is from the family of Grade I scorer Point Ashley.
- Aga Khan Stallions On Show November 17, 2017
- Moyglare Looking To Tomorrow November 17, 2017
- Observations: Nov. 18, 2017 November 17, 2017
- ‘Bonita’ to Make Amends in Mile Championship November 17, 2017
- Airlie Beach Tops Tatts Ire Session November 17, 2017
- El Deal Retired November 17, 2017
- Notable US-Breds in Japan: Nov. 18 & 19, 2017 November 16, 2017